About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blessed

My boss always says Outblessed and highly favored. I like it. It's a good reminder that we aren't just people on earth living our lives with no rhyme or reason. We were created because Someone loves us and we are valuable. I forget that sometimes.

Anyway, I was just reading some old emails I received a couple years ago during some pretty crazy times in my life. I saved them because everytime I read them they bring tears to my eyes. They also remind me that I have so many people in my life who are such amazing, God-fearing, godly, loving people who encourage me everytime I talk to them. I have been blessed.

Thank you friends! You all have stuck around and put up with my sillyness and I love you for it!

No comments: