About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day 4: 21 Day Fix

Good news everyone! I've lost half an inch around my waist since Monday! I am seriously blown away by this program!

B: Chocolate Shakeology with 1/2 banana, 2 tsp Peanut Butter (red, purple, 2 tsp)
S: Plum (purple)
L: Half subway sandwich (yellow bc of the bread) with pepperoni (red), turkey (red), provolone (blue), mustard (free), olive oil (2 tsp), veggies (green) and sun chips (yellow). I was still hungry after that so I drank water, but then I was still hungry so I ate another half sandwich without the bread. The amount of each item though was altogether enough to fill one of each container so I was still good.
D: Spaghetti (1/4 g; 1/4 red; yellow) and an apple (purple)

Going back to my plan I am allowed to have:

4 Green
3 Purple
4 Red
3 Yellow
1 Blue
1 Orange
4 Tsp

Then I go back to my list and see how I did today.

Red
Purple
Purple
Yellow
Red
Red
Blue
2 Tsp
Green
Yellow
Red (1/4)
Yellow
Purple

So today wasn't too bad, except I need to eat a little more Green, Red, and an Orange. Seeing as it's so late I don't want to eat anymore but it was a successful day!

Oh, I had a cookie. But just one! So that would have been a yellow. Tomorrow is a new day!


No comments: