About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

AMAZING


WOW....
There are few words that adequately express the whirlwind that just passed me by (aka: my Freshman year of College)
Last semester I learned the importance of knowing that God is here but not always feeling His presence. Countless times I felt alone and so insignificant but I had to keep telling myself that God is here with me. God's comfort is so incredible and we are so undeserving of it; yet He chooses to bestow it upon us. Can I just say that I would not have gotten through this year without it?! Psalms has become my top 5 favorite books of the Bible; after Philippians, James, John, and Romans. I've learned so much about living
for God and not just half way but wholeheartedly. God is SO amazing and is so deserving of all our thanks, and praise, and everything in us. This may seem cliche but when you see His works in your life and see what He does it just comes naturally. The thing I learned this semester..sadly just this past week is that I am incapable of doing anything on my own strength. I don't know why it didn't hit me sooner but unfortuneately it didn't and now i must suffer the consequences, however because of God's strength I had an awesome week,

the finals went pretty well, they are now over (except one small on tomorrow morning...uh...today) and I have been able to spend some time with friends and it has been wonderful.
My roommate left tonight. Her side of the room is sad...depressing...empty. I guess its good. Time to move on. We'll still be friends but it'll never be the same. I'm never going to be able to have this time back but I am definitely grateful for what I learned from her and for what God is doing in her life. It was an awesome experience and I'm so blessed to have had experienced it. Now God is moving both of us in different directions and its going to be great!

This post has been brought to you by the scatterbrained Caitlin...until next time

No comments: