About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Friday, May 05, 2006

FMP Retreat

So in February we went on a weekend retreat with our mission's class and we had to set up our camp, cook our own food with minimal supplies, hike and do a "team bonding" thing for two hours and then we had a council time with our individual teams where we went around in a circle and pointed out all the things we saw in other people that we thought should change. That was hard cause I don't like pointing out people's problems...i mean i do it but its not always right to do that. It was good though cause we all saw things that we all agreed should be worked on in each of us so it wasn't like certain people were ganging up on others. I think that really helped our team cause now we're pretty close. Its awesome! I have to admit I was a little scared about it but God has really blessed our team with unity and a closeness that's comfortable. THANK YOU LORD!
I LOVE TEAM JAPAN 2006!

No comments: