About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Friday, May 05, 2006

LAST FMP

Wow...
Last night was the last FMP class of the semester. We went over the travel aspect such as safety, health, packing, stuff like that. Team time was fun too cause we just got down to business and prayed and figured who'd be in charge of what as in supplies...when it gets down to this point you know you're going. I can't believe God has given me this opportunity to go to Japan after He already gave me the opportunity to go to Romania last summer. God has opened so many doors and led me down different paths that I never thought I'd even consider. He has really shown me His love, mercy, and grace and is showing me bit by bit what His will is for me and I can honestly say right now...I am so happy and at peace about so many things in my life. Last night I had a really good time just reading certain passages and each one just showed me different attributes of God and reiterates His faithfulness and sovereignty. I can't believe He has brought me so far.

No comments: