About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Friday, May 05, 2006

The End of Freshman Year 2005/2006

I just finished my last official class in my Freshman year. We had dorm chapel today and heard different girls talk about this past year and what they've learned and struggled with etc. It was so humbling I guess to see that I am not the only with problems and people may be so happy on the outside but struggling so much on the inside. Girls have gone through so much this past year it makes my struggles look miniscule. I still thank God for what He has brought me through with family struggles and personal struggles. I just can't believe how much I have grown in my Faith and trust in God (that's not to stay by any means that I have it down now). I'm overwhelmed at how much I've learned in this one year. I can't imagine what God is going to teach me in the next 3 or 4 years. I don't even want to go there yet. I want to reflect on what He has taught thus far and just thank Him for He is Good! I'd love to share with you sometime what I have learned. Finals week is quickly approaching and this is going to be a week of stress but God is Good, God is Faithful and God is worthy to be praised!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at me! I'm the first and only person to post on your blog!
I want to tell you that I'm so looking forward to seeing where God is going to take you! You are my dear sister and I love you.