About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Photography

Today (April 13 2006 class) was a fun. We got to talk about photography and how to make memories with good pictures and essentially how to tell someone about your trip and capture all the aspects instead of just how fun it was.
The basics were:

1 General purposes for missions trip photography
  • Documenting what happened
  • Remembering your friends
  • Creating images for art

2. Two lists of specific photos to take

  • General conference (event) photos
  • Basic missions trip photos

3. What to do with the photos

  • Slide show for church or Bible Study
  • Web albums for people to see
  • Banners for websites and promo material
  • Small book to review with friends

There's more about how to take good pictures, what kind of camera to use etc but I've seem to run out of time and I must go....if you really want to know...post and maybe I'll share my secrets :-p jk...they're not mine.

No comments: