About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

FIREWORKS!

Yesterday was the big fireworks show at Showa Park. Let me tell you....it was the best fireworks show I've ever seen! It was an hour or so long! The only problem was there was a huge tree that covered like half of the fireworks so we only saw the really tall ones but it was still pretty sweet!
I got to wear my Yukata which was a pain because it kept coming undone in certain areas and Hitomi kept having to adjust it. I was probably thought scandalous compared to the other Japanese girls. (Don't worry, nothing showed but still....uggh!) So here are some pics!


OOOOOOOOOOOO
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Us sporting our Yukatas! Mrs. Hosokawa, Hitomi and Yuri

Yukiko!


Ayumi and I

Sweet!

Yuri!!

We had an awesome time! Showa park is gorgeous! I can't wait to go back....I saw pictures of it in December and it was amazing!

I'll be home soon and then you can see the rest of my pics!

1 comment:

Heather said...

looks like you're having a great time!! I'm praying for you!