About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A little encouragement....

"Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always."
Psalm 105:4

"You are my strength when I am weak, You are the treasure that I seek, You are my all in all.
Seeking you as a precious jewel, Lord to give up I'd be a fool, You are my all in all.
Jesus, Lamb of God, Worthy is Your name.
Jesus, Lamb of God, Worthy is Your name.
Taking my sin, my cross, my shame, rising again I bless Your name, You are my all in all,
When I fall down you pick me up, when I am dry You fill my cup, You are my all in all.
Jesus, Lamb of God, Worthy is Your name.
Jesus, Lamb of God, Worhty is Your name."

"Hungry, I come to you for I know, You satisfy.
I am empty but I know your love, does not run dry.
So I wait, for you; So I wait, for you.
I'm falling on my knees, offering all of me, Jesus you're all this heart is living for.
Broken I run to you for your arms, are open wide; I am weary but I know your touch, restores my life. So I wait, for you; So I wait, for you."

"Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forgot all His benefits." Psalm 103:2

How Great Is our God???

No comments: