About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Some good verses....

Isaiah 30:18

"Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; He rises to show compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him!"

Isaiah 33:2, 6

"O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress. He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the FEAR of the Lord is the KEY to this treasure."

I like the book of Isaiah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your good verses and thoughts! I just listened to a sermon about Gen. 22...which is where we are for youthgroup. The Pastor said that the word for worship (at least in this passage) meant to bow down. He then made some great applications of how we are to worship God by bowing to him in surrender of various things in our lives. I thought that was neat! Praying for you! love, Jenny/mommy Kessener

Anonymous said...

Hey, when are you getting back? I think I'm going to try to plan a mystery dinner for the college group.