About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Fun times!

So yesterday was our "day off" so we went to Shibuya. We had lunch (I wasn't hungry so I had a really good mango/vanilla/chocolate thing...sooo good) and then we went to purikura (print club). Basically it was a bunch of piture booths. For those of you who have been here before you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, it was SO fun...we're gonna do it again here in Tachikawa. We also did Karaoke. Yesterday was a great day. I can't wait to show ya'll the pictures! Today we are doing lessons again and so far so good. We have 17 students alone today. Tomorrow we don't have many but the weeks are pretty filled. I'm kinda sad that I'm missing the 4th of July. But we're having a big thing on July 29. Should be fun! Well....I have a lesson in 10 minutes so I'll post a little more later. Oh I taught my host family how to play Egyptian War or whatever you want to call it: the game with many names. We had so much fun. I also played speed with Hitomi. So fun. Hitomi and I are going to do "Lord I Lift Your Name On High" on Gospel night. She'll play guitar and I'll play piano and we'll both sing. We're really excited about that. Well....until later.....God Bless and have a great 4th of July!

No comments: