About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Friday, July 07, 2006

So as I mentioned before, last monday we went to Karaoke and I took some pictures so I thought I'd share them!

This is me: (bet you wouldn't have guessed!)This is Albert....really concentrating on his song...whatever it was:


This is Mark...he was singing........a true Japanese song:We also sang some disney favorites...like Hakuna Matata:

This is Tomo...she and I sang Part of That World from "The Little Mermaid":We had such a fun day that day.....we might go again tomorrow....we have a "free" day every Monday. SO...the English Lessons are going really well. Every student is giving good reparts.

Two of my students give me gifts each class period..I was so surprised:


YUMMY!! So we're going to lunch now...they really want to go so I gotta scoot....I'll post again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, now I know why you are so happy, CANDY. I should have known.
Love you, mom