About Me

My photo
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." I'm a 25 year old girl trying to figure out life in regards to ministry, career, and relationships and striving to glorify God in everything.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

MOSHI MOSHI!!! (said in a high voice when answering the phone)

Hehe...I like how they say that.
All is well here in Japan! Three weeks are almost up and we have so much going on for the rest of our time here. Tomorrow we're teaching a ladies group how to make tacos, saturday we have an ice cream party and Gospel Night (Hitomi and I are singing as well as the rest of the youth group and Team Japan is going to do Be Thou My Vision in Japanese....prayer is needed! lol we don't have the best voices). Then on Monday we have a sport day...i think we're gonna play kickball. Next friday through monday we go to OBC. I just met Mrs. Harris and her husband (they work at the camp) and they are so sweet! I can't wait. Then the last full week we have VBS, English Lessons and a Farewell lunch on Sunday. Monday (the 31st) through Wednesday the 2nd of August is our debrief period and then we come home. I'm thinking these last three weeks are gonna go pretty fast. Hope we can keep up with it all. Thanks for all your prayers! God has been working here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, I remember that. Dave and I were convinced we could pick up the Takahashis' phone and and there would be a strong chance the caller would have no idea we didn't speak Japanese.

"Ah-mushi mushi... ehh.... ehhh.... ehhh.... hai.... so so so so.... ehh..." And then I forget how to end the conversation, but that's the important part.